Filtered Data Extensions created from Synchronized data extensions fail when using 2 or more fields in filter
Last updated 2020-01-27 ·Reference W-4271819 ·Reported By 19 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release January 2020
Filtered Data Extensions created from Synchronized data extensions fail when using 2 or more fields in the filter.
1. Go To Email >Subscribers >Data extensions > Synchronized Data Extensions
2. Use the filter symbol for your Synchronized Data Extension to create a filtered DE
3. Add two or More conditions ( different fields )
1. Please use a query activity with the same criteria as the filter.
2. Setup an automation to copy data from the Synchronized Data Extensions (DE) to a Standard DE.
Then, Create filtered Data Extensions using the newly created Standard DE as the source.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.