Activity Timeline UI Issues in Communties Builder Preview
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-3346849 ·Reported By 6 users
Users may observe the following UI issues with the Activity Timeline in Communities Builder Preview:
- Icons missing
- Misaligned Activities
1. Login as a System Admin
2. Navigate to the Builder page for a Community
3. Add a Menu Item for the Navigation Menu:
Type: Salesforce Object
Object Type: Opportunity
Default List View: My Opportunities
4. Click the Preview button in Builder
5. Navigate to an Opportunity with Past Activities
- Activity icons are missing from the Activity Timeline
- Activities are misaligned in the Activity Timeline
- Activity Timeline displays icons and is aligned correctly
No workarounds at this time. The issue is isolated to the Preview in Builder.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.