Unlisted Groups, sharing file with library generates "Invalid sharing type V" error
Last updated 2018-06-29 ·Reference W-5113498 ·Reported By 1 users
In Summer 18 release, in Chatter Unlisted Groups, sharing file with library generates "Invalid sharing type V" error
1) Log into Salesforce
2) Go to any Chatter Unlisted Group
3) Add file to Unlisted Group.
4) Go to File Sharing Settings -> Share with Library.
5) Click on "Share"
6) Select Sharing = any library
7) Click Publish
8) The following error appears:
Invalid sharing type V
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.