Self-Signed Certificate reports inaccurate values for some fields when retrieved with the List Metadata operation.
Last updated 2019-09-17 ·Reference W-4406640 ·Reported By 2 users
Self-Signed Certificates retrieved using the List Metadata operation contain inaccurate information for some fields: the last-modified date is January 1, 1970; and the createdByName, createdById, lastModifiedByName, and lastModifiedById fields are set to the user who performed the retrieve operation.
1. Navigate to Setup > Security > Certificate and Key Management.
2. Create a Self-Signed Certificate.
3. Create a second system administrator.
4. Log in as the second admin user.
5. Create another Self-Signed Certificate as the second administrator.
6. Execute a List Metadata operation from Ant Migration Tool or Workbench on the type ‘Certificate’.
The createdByName, createdById, lastModifiedByName, lastModifiedById fields should be the name and user ID of the user who created the certificate. The lastModifiedDate field should be the date and time the certificate was created.
The createdByName, createdById, lastModifiedByName, lastModifiedById field values are the name and user ID of the user doing executing the List Metadata operation. The lastModifiedDate field is January 1, 1970.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.