Hover over function on Knowledge articles in the Lighting Console seems to be broken
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-4370950 ·Reported By 1 users
When hovering over a Knowledge Article in the Lightning Console Sidebar as described here: https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/summer17/release-notes/rn_salesforce_knowledge_article_hover.htm, the hover panel is repeatedly opening / closing and re-positioning. The hover detail view doesn't open properly and keeps opening / closing.
1. Log in to your org where Lightning Knowledge is enabled.
2. Switch to Lightning Experience.
3. Go to the Lightning Service Console.
4. Open up any cases.
5. Hover over any articles suggested on the right hand side. The hover panel will start opening and closing and re-positioning. This is an expected behavior as the Knowledge detail content is loading and it needs to re-position itself.
6. In some cases the hover panel keeps re-positioning, "jumping" and the panel doesn't open.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.