Internal server errors on Activity Timeline
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-4460966 ·Reported By 0 users
Users without the "Enable Chatter" permission on their profile, get Internal Server Errors on Activity Timeline, if the organization has the Einstein Activity Capture feature enabled.
1. In an org where Einstein Activity Capture is enabled, create a Einstein Activity Capture user with a profile that does not have Chatter enabled.
2. Make sure there are some emails or events exchanged between the user and a Contact.
3. Log in as the user, and navigate to the Contact.
4. When viewing the timeline, expand one of the email summaries. An Error ID pops up.
5. Now click on the sharing link. An Error ID pops up.
6. Drill in to the email detail. An Error ID pops up.
Both the organization AND the user profile have to have Chatter enabled.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.