Lightning: Opportunity Record Type shows blank in the Opportunity List in Forecasting
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-4365292 ·Reported By 2 users
Record Type field should display values as it does in Aloha Classic.
Record Type field values are blank/not displayed in Lightning.
1. Enable Forecasts, and Opportunity Quantity or revenue Forecasting (any one will do).
2. Create a couple of record types for opportunity from setup->Opportunity->Record Types (create necessary sales process to be able to create record types).
3. Create a couple of opt records using the two record types created.
4. In this setup->Forecast settings screen you will be given an option to add fields to "selected" for columns. Click
5. Add "Opportunity Record Type" to selected.
6. Go to Forecasts in Classic, and you will see the RT field column, with the RT populated
7. Switch to Lightning, go to Forecasts, you will see the RT column will be there, but no data is populated.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.