[Service Cloud CCQ] Editing and saving the subject of the case shows the stale results of Suggested Articles in Lightning Knowledge sidebar
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-4297000 ·Reported By 8 users
Some customers using the Lighting Service console and running Winter '18 may have noticed that the list of Suggested Articles does not update in the Lightning Knowledge Sidebar after editing a case subject.
In an organization with Lightning Knowledge enabled, with existing articles, with article suggestions enabled for case subject, and with a Lightning Service app configured to include the Lightning Knowledge Sidebar as part of its page layout:
1. Open the Lightning Service app.
2. Create a Case record with an empty subject field. (No suggested articles will appear)
3. Save the case.
4. When the record detail loads, the knowledge sidebar does not show any Suggested Articles (this is expected).
5. Edit the case subject to include a word or phrase that matches an existing article.
6. Save the case.
Result: Notice that the Suggested Articles list has not updated based on the subject change. Even choosing "Refresh Tab" in the primary tab menu may not help.
These three different options have been noted as workarounds:
- Close and reload the case tab.
- Manually search for articles in the Knowledge sidebar, using the case subject.
- Reload the page in your browser.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.