Clicking "link namespace" in dev hub opens a blank page
Last updated Yesterday ·Reference W-4310573 ·Reported By 40 users
Some customers may experience this issue after clicking "link namespace" in their dev hub org: a blank window is opened instead of a window prompting to login to dev org.
1. In an org where dev hub permission is enabled, enable dev hub
2. Enable Environment Hub permission
3. Make sure lightning experience is enabled
(note 1 & 2 & 3 can be reversed, i.e., the org can have environment hub enabled first, then enable dev hub, then lightning; or enable lightning first, then environment hub then dev hub)
4. Create My Domain and "log in" to that domain, then deploy to all users
5. Switch to lightning experience and go to "Namespace Registry" tab, and click "Link Namespace"
6. A blank window is opened
In salesforce classic, follow steps below:
1. Navigate to Setup -> Apps
2. Click the New button under Connected Apps
Name: SalesforceDX Namespace Registry
API Name: DEVHUB_<some random string>
Contact Email: your email
Enable OAuth Settings: checked
Callback URL: https://<your-full-my-domain>/environmenthub/soma-callback.apexp
Selected OAuth Scopes: "Access and manage your data(api)" and "Access and manage your basic information(id, profile, email, address, phone)"
3. Click Save
Wait for 5-10 minutes as instructed and then try to link namespace again, it should open a window prompting to login.
Reported By (40)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.