Lightning for Outlook/Gmail: Filter Lists Lightning Component opens incorrectly in web browsers
Last updated 2018-03-23 ·Reference W-4057187 ·Reported By 1 users
Filter lists contained in Lightning for Outlook and Lightning for Gmail email application pages do not open correctly in web browsers.
1. Enable 'Customize content with App Builder' in the Lightning for Outlook or Lighting for Gmail settings
2. Use the Lightning App Builder to create an Email Application Page
3. Add a Filter List to the Email Application Page
4. Assign the Email Application Page to profiles in the in the Lightning for Outlook or Lighting for Gmail settings
5. Click on the filter list name in the Lighting for Outlook or Lighting for Gmail side panel
The web browser will open a list view, but the list view name will be an 18 character Id such as 00B40000007Z3afEAC and the list view will not be filtered correctly
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.