link insert button does not open the file/link picker using "force:recordEdit"
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-4030151 ·Reported By 5 users
When using a "force:recordEdit" for a custom object with a custom rich text field on aura:application, the "Link" insert button does not opened the link picker on the rich text editor in Summer'17.
1. Sign up the organization.
2. Create Custom Object and custom field of RTA.
4. Create tab for the above object and create a record.
5. Confirm the salesforce ID.
6. Create a lightning application
<force:recordEdit aura:id="edit" recordId="<Step5 SalesforceID>"/>
7. Click preview button
8. Click link icon.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.