Deactivating a Customer Service (Napili) Community results in a blank page being displayed when accessed by the guest user.
Last updated 2020-07-18 ·Reference W-4029051 ·Reported By 85 users
After deactivating a Customer Service (Napili) Community, when a guest user tries to access the community, a blank page is displayed instead of the Inactive Site Home Page.
1. Create a Customer Service (Napili) Community.
2. Enable 'Public Access' in community builder.
3. Set the Inactive Site Home Page in Site Details as 'InMaintenance' page.
4. Deactivate the site in community manage settings.
5. Access the community as a guest user.
6. A blank page is displayed instead of 'InMaintenance' page.
No workaround available.
Reported By (85)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.