Community Management Label for the Profile Header component does not display the custom value set in Community Builder
Last updated 2018-01-06 ·Reference W-4013581 ·Reported By 3 users
When setting the label for Community Management in the Profile Header Component, the value set will not be seen on the live community. This is true for translated values as well.
1. Go to Setup and access the Community Builder for a community.
2. Select the Profile Header Component.
3. Change the value for the Community Management label to something other than "Community Management"
4. Publish the Community and then access the live site.
5. Click the Profile Menu and you will notice it has not incorporated the custom value and the link is still labeled "Community Management"
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.