Error in Lightning when non admin user attempts to edit a Campaign Member record; classic UI and editing via API are unaffected.
Last updated 2017-09-08 ·Reference W-3934812 ·Reported By 4 users
Non admin users are unable to edit campaign member records in Lightning. Non admin users get an error in Lightning when attempting to edit a Campaign Member record; Classic UI and editing via API are unaffected.
Looks like there's a problem.
You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.
1. Login to org as admin.
2. Create a standard user (user with standard profile).
3. Create a campaign and a contact. Add the contact as the campaign member to the new campaign created.
4. Login as the standard user.
5. Switch to LEX and then load the new Campaign created above.
6. From the Campaign Member related list click on the campaign member to load it.
7. Click the edit button. Receive error message.
Use Classic user interface to edit Campaign Members if you are not an admin.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.