Summer 17 - Unable to log in to sandbox with My Domain ‘Prevent login from https://test.salesforce.com’post enabled post upgrade
Last updated 2017-05-09 ·Reference W-3235744 ·Reported By 10 users
Some customers have observed that their users are unable to log in post upgrade to Summer 17 despite having the correct credentials AND URL, in the login history we would see the following:
Status - Restricted Domain
The above occurs when the org has the following:
1. My Domain is Enabled
2. Login Policy is set to Prevent login from https://test.salesforce.com
1. Log in as admin
2. Enable the following:
- My Domain
- Login Policy is set to Prevent login from https://test.salesforce.com
3. Open a new browser
4. Go to the My Domain URL, should be something like this - https://sfdctest--testarea.cs2.my.salesforce.com/
5. Enter Credentials
6. Notice you're unable to log in
- Disable ' Prevent login from https://test.salesforce.com under Log in Policy ( or reach out to support to have it disabled, we must have login access to the affected org)
- R&D have identified a fix for this issue and are working on resolving ASAP.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.