Geofence request from SDK gets empty list when multiple apps and locations in the same areas are set on one MID.
Last updated 2019-08-16 ·Reference W-5774924 ·Reported By 1 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud April 2019 Release
Geofence requests from SDK gets an empty list when multiple apps and locations in the same area are set on one MID.
1. Have two Mobile Push Applications in one Marketing Cloud account.
2. Create a mobile push location in that account.
3. Create and activate a mobile push location message associated with app A and the location in that account
4. Perform a device query for locations from app B in the area that app A's location message was (see it returns no locations - that's expected).
5. Perform a device query for locations from app A in the area of app A's location message.
1. Separate App A and App B per MID. i.e. MID A with App A and MID B with App B.
(Note: locations are not shared across MIDs.)
2. Creating locations close together on one MID.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.