In lightning, the Opportunity Product currency ISO field is from user currency instead of Pricebook Entry currency.
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-5795799 ·Reported By 3 users
In Lightning Experience, for Opportunity Products (OpportunityLineItem), the currency iso code that the system uses for validation rules, conversion, etc. is pulling from the logged-in user's personal currency rather than the currency listed on the pricebook entry.
1) Activate Multi Currency
2) Create a custom currency field on Product
3) Create a validation rule with the formula:
UnitPrice < Product2.CustomCurrencyField__c
4) Create an account, then opportunity, then pricebook. Make sure all of them are set to EUR as default currency.
5) Create a product and add it to pricebook.
6) In Aloha, try to add the product to opp and it will succeed.
7) Switch to Lightning and try to do the same thing with multi add function, notice the validation rule is triggered and we cannot add the product to opportunity.
Use Salesforce Classic
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.