Standard report with multi-byte filename will be garbled on IE11
Last updated 2022-03-30 ·Reference W-5588363 ·Reported By 2 users
When creating the standard report, if multi-byte filename is provided, it shows/saves garbled filename on IE11.
- While using IE11
- Go to "Analytics Builder" -> "Reports"
- Click the "Email" as Report Catalog
- Click "Create" button of "A-B Test Summary Report"
- Set the Report Parameters and click "Submit" button
- Click the "Download Results" icon
- Type file name including multi-byte chars (eg. A-Bテストのサマリーレポート) and click "Save" button
- Then browser shows and saves garbled download file name
- Use other browsers expect IE11
- Use alphanumeric chars for the file name
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.