Unable to click on Social Studio user mention in a Social post note while using Firefox
Last updated 2020-03-04 ·Reference W-5618926 ·Reported By 1 users
Activity Block of published post has the Note function to be able to add notes and @metion for a Social Studio User.
But while using Firefox, it's unable to click one of the available Social Studio users.
1. While using Firefox, log into Social Studio and select Publish
2. Select a published post
3. In the Note section of the Post Details panel, begin entering an @metion for a Social Studio User
4. Attempt to click one of the available options
- Use UP and DOWN keys to select a user and ENT key to enter instead of mouse clicking
- Use other browser expect Firefox
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.