Generic error message shown when users enter a value for only one of the geocode compound fields in Lightning
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-5724003 ·Reported By 3 users
Generic error message shown when users enter a value for only one of the geocode compound fields in Lightning.
1. Login as a System Admin
2. Create a custom Geolocation field on Account with any decimal places.
- Make it visible to all profiles
- Include it on all page layouts
3. Switch to Lightning if not already on it
4. Go to the Accounts tab
5. Click new and enter the following:
Name: SFDC Test
Latitude: leave blank
6. Click Save
- User gets the following error: Review the errors on this page.
- User gets the following error: Error: Longitude value is missing
No workarounds at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.