After renaming a Population Data Extension, relationships will no longer show what fields were linked
Last updated 2021-02-09 ·Reference W-5127526 ·Reported By 0 users
After renaming a Population Data Extension, relationships will no longer show what fields were linked.
1. Create a new Data Extension (DE) with some fields. Set it as a population.
2. Create a second new DE and then create New attribute group with relationship between the Population (left) and the second DE (right)
3. Go to population DE and rename the DE.
4. Go back to the attribute group and hover over the link between these two DEs. Note the relationship shows wrong relationship.
5. Open relationship, it doesn't show linkage at all.
Don't rename Population Data Extensions.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.