Summer '18 - Error observed when installing package via Lightning> Visit Appexchange
Last updated 2018-06-29 ·Reference W-5120404 ·Reported By 4 users
Some customers may have observed the following error when attempting to install a package via LEX> visit Appexchange:
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: -134489225)
We've also see Error: -819964765
Uncaught Action failed: appexUi:confirmInstallationDetails$controller$invokePackageInstaller [Cannot read property 'firstName' of null]
1. Switch to the Lightning experience.
2. Go to Setup - Apps - Appexchange Marketplace.
3. Search for "Salesforce CRM Dashboards".
4. Click "Salesforce CRM Dashboards" package.
5. Click [↓ Go It Now]button.
6. Click [Open Login Screen]button.
7. Click [Allow]button in "Allow Access?"window.
8. Click [Install Here]button in "Install in This Org"section.
9. Check to "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions"box. And, click [Confirm and Install]button.
1. Use Classic
2.Directly access https://appexchange.salesforce.com/
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.