Utility bar covering Global Navigation in the Lightning Console
Last updated 2018-06-29 ·Reference W-5039186 ·Reported By 11 users
An issue has been identified when using Edge 42 in Windows 10 after the April 2018 update where the Utility Bar in the Lightning Console appears at the top of the page, overlapping the Global Navigation bar in the console.
1) Create a basic Lightning Console app
2) Add a utility bar with at least one component (ex: History)
3) Access the Lightning Console app using Edge 42
The only workaround available requires modifying the active CSS rules in the Edge Developer Tools. Users can attempt to temporarily resolve by following these steps:
1) Open the Edge Developer Console (F12)
2) Locate the element containing class="oneUtilityBarContainer oneUtilityBar"
3) In the "Styles" tab at the bottom of the dev tools, uncheck "position: -ms-device-fixed"
After following these steps the utility bar should be fully functional until the browser tab is closed or refreshed.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.