Summer 18 package install failure: No COMPONENT named markup://c:Template found : [markup://namespace:App]
Last updated 2018-06-29 ·Reference W-5098351 ·Reported By 31 users
Some customers may experience package install error in summer 18 if the package includes lightningApp and lightningTemplate components and was uploaded in summer 18.
The error is usually like the following:
1. No COMPONENT named markup://c:xxxTemplate found : [markup://namespace:xxxApp]
1. In a DE org, selecte a namespace and create a managed package
2. Create the following lightning component
<aura:component isTemplate="true" access="GLOBAL" extends="aura:template">
<aura:application template="namespace:TestTemplate" access="global">
*** replace namespace with your namespace
3. Add above components to the managed package, and upload a version
4. Install the package in an org and notice the error
None at this point.
Reported By (31)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.