Custom Object Template pages within custom Lightning Bolt Solutions display the "Delete Object Pages" option in Builder
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-5043827 ·Reported By 0 users
Communities created using a custom Lighting Bolt Solution aka Custom Template will display the "Delete Object Pages" within Page Properties for Custom Object Template pages. Removing these will do one of the following:
a. The pages will be recreated based on the pages included in the custom template and will function normally and the option to delete will no longer be present.
a. The pages will be recreated in an incomplete state and if you attempt to access them in builder you will receive the following error:
“Cannot read property 'name' of undefined”
1. From within builder using a standard template such as Customer Service, create a custom object page.
2. Once the custom object page is created create a custom Lighting Bolt Solution from the current community.
3. Once the solution is available to use, create a new community using the new custom template or solution.
4. Once the Community has been created go to the page selection drop down in community builder, and select one of the custom object pages created in step 1.
5. Select Page Properties and note that the option to Delete the Object Pages is available (this is not working as designed)
6. Attempting to delete the pages will result in them being reloaded but the option to delete will now no longer be available.
Only include pages within custom Lightning Bolt Solutions that you intend to not be deleted from the Community.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.