LEX : Role lookup in Folder Sharing not returning exact match search result
Last updated 2021-04-06 ·Reference W-4980350 ·Reported By 6 users
When performing Role lookup searches within Folder Sharing modal, expected results may be inadvertently filtered out due to sorting.
1. Log into LEX orgs that has a folder which is shareable with Roles
2. Create multiple similar Role names eg:
- 06000, 060001, 060002, 060003, 060004, 060005, 060006, 060007, 060008, 060009, 6000
3. Navigate to the shareable folder and choose to Share
4. Choose to share with Roles
5. Type in 6000 and search
6. Note that exact match is not returned in the 5 results available in LEX
Avoid numbers leading 0's
Use Classic to have all the results that matches the search
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.