Error in Lightning Community when audience criteria references a picklist field on the User object that has an apostrophe in the value
Last updated 2018-05-05 ·Reference W-4943054 ·Reported By 1 users
Users see an internal server error in builder and when logging into the community when an audience is assigned in the Community and the criteria references a Picklist field value that contains an apostrophe.
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
Error ID: XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXX (-847034629)
1. On the User object create a picklist field that contains a value with an apostrophe
2. Locate a community member and edit their user record and set this value.
3. From a Lightning Community that the above user is a member, in Builder create a separate Home page variation.
4. Assign an audience record to this variation that has the user object field as a filter criteria and has the field value set that has the apostrophe. Save.
5. Publish the Community.
6. Navigate to the contact associated with the user you updated in Step 2. Log into the community as this user.
7. You get an internal server error.
Do not add filter criteria based on this field value within an audience or update the field value to not contain the apostrophe.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.