Lightning Experience Product search lookup truncates results.
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-4212654 ·Reported By 10 users
Product search returns different results in Lightning Experience and in Classic UI. While the Product search returns all results in Classic, the same search in Lightning Experience returns less or no results.
1. Login to your Salesforce org and switch to Classic UI.
2. Go to the Opportunities Tab and open up an Opportunity.
3. On Products Related List, click Add Product.
4. Search for a specific Product.
5. The search will return the Products.
6. Now switch to Lightning Experience then go to the same Opportunity record, then Add Products
6. Search for the same Product.
7. The search will return less or no results
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.