Field alignment not proper when using force:recordEdit in lightning component in Summer'17
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-4189382 ·Reported By 5 users
Field alignment not proper when using force:recordEdit in lightning component.
pageBlockItemView.cmp has different horizontal padding from pageBlockItemEdit.cmp.
This is only reproducible in force:recordEdit lightning component. Standard record edit page is fine. This issue started happening from Summer'17
1. Enable My Domain on the org
2. Create a Lightning Component with the following code. Replace the hardcoded recordId with an account record id in your org.
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable" access="global">
3. Create a Lightning Component Tab for the cmp in Step#2 via Setup -> Tabs.
4. In LEX, open App Launcher and click on the tab from Step#3.
* Notice the alignment issue on the row that contains a non-editable field (e.g. Account Owner) and a editable field (e.g. Phone)
No Workaround as of now.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.