Filtered Dashboard Drill Down to Source Report returns error in LEX when filtered by date range
Last updated 2018-01-15 ·Reference W-4075944 ·Reported By 5 users
In certain user locales, drilling down on dashboard components when a dashboard filter on a date field is applied leads to an incorrect date format error.
1. Create a new report and use it in a dashboard
2. Create a dashboard filter on a date field
3. Change user locale (in My Settings) to Danish(Denmark)
4. Access the dashboard in LEX
5. Drill down into the dashboard component report
- You should have no problems accessing the report
6. Go back to the dashboard and apply the dashboard date filter and drill down into
dashboard component report
7. You will see an incorrect date format error
The workaround is to use a different (close by) locale that does not use dashes (-) for its date format.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.