Flow does not save when flow contains an assignment rule with an Add operator
Last updated 2017-10-14 ·Reference W-4151084 ·Reported By 2 users
Consider a flow when there is an assignment rule in the flow with an Add operator that adds a string to a text collection.
- The flow saves for the first time.
- For the all the subsequent saveAs operations, the flow fails to save with error -
test_issue (Assignment): The Add operator doesn't support elements that have mismatched isCollection properties. Remove the assignment rule that uses the Add operator on the "false" and "testcollection" elements.
If the error message is correct, then it should error on the first save
If the error message is wrong, it should not error at all.
1. Create new flow in org.
2. Add assignment rule to the flow.
3. Set the Variable to a collection variable of type Text
4. Operator: Add
5. Value: Any string or global text variable
6. Save and close. Save should be successful with warnings.
7. Open flow again after closing and click save as.
8. After saving as see Error: Save Failed
Opening the faulty assignment element and closing it again allows the flow to save without error.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.