In Lightning, error occurs when saving a campaign record using inline edit in Recently Viewed.
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-3856811 ·Reported By 1 users
When saving a campaign record without Parent Campaign using inline edit in Recently Viewed, following error occurs and cannot save a campaign record. This issue only occurs in Lightning Experience.
Cant't save records with errors.
- Item 1 has errors in these fields: Parent Campaign.
1. Switch to Lightning.
2. Create a new campaign and leave Parent Campaign field empty.
3. Click Campaign tab.
4. Select Recently Viewed.
5. Inline edit any fields on created record.
6. Press save and the error occurs.
- Use Classic.
- Edit a campaign in the detail page.
- Use different list view to inline edit a record.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.