Access Mapping for Communities Sharing Settings showing as blank within Lightning
Last updated 2018-01-06 ·Reference W-4102093 ·Reported By 18 users
Access mapping in sharing settings for communities is showing blank when attempting to access this within Lightning Experience.
1. If not in Lightning Experience, switch to Lightning Experience
2. Go to Setup > Communities Settings
3. Navigate to Sharing Sets (towards the bottom) and click on a sharing set (select the name of this). If none are present, create one.
4. Click 'Edit' next to the object 'Access Granted' records
5. Receive a blank screen for 'Access Mapping for <object>'
Utilize Classic to make the necessary changes for Communities Sharing Settings.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.