Deploying a permission set by a change set does not set Author Apex permission correctly
Last updated 2018-05-17 ·Reference W-4067380 ·Reported By 2 users
When deploying a permission set with Author Apex permission enabled by a change set, a permission set is created with Author Apex permission disabled in a target organization.
1. Create a permission set with Author Apex enabled.
2. Create an outbound change set and add the permission set to change set component.
3. Upload the outbound change set to a target organization.
4. In the target organization, release the inbound change set and observe Author Apex disabled in created permission set.
- Manually enable Author Apex permission in a target organization.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.