User gets "This skill required is already required on this record" error when creating a Work Order
Last updated 2017-07-12 ·Reference W-4005457 ·Reported By 2 users
Users may see the following error when they create a Work Order that is related to a Work Type:
"This skill required is already required on this record"
The error will be isolated to Summer '17 environments that have a custom field on the Skill Requirement object with the Unique property enabled.
1. Login as a System Admin
2. Create a custom field on Skill Requirement of type Text and enable the property to make the field Unique
3. Create a WorkType that has a Skill Requirement record and enter a value for the custom field
4. Create a WorkOrder and set the Work Type value to the new Work Type you created
- User receives an error: "This skill required is already required on this record"
- Service Appointment created and Scheduled
No workarounds at this time. You may want to consider setting the value of the custom field to null until the issue is resolved.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.