Custom lookup field on event not populated from Action in Aloha UI
Last updated 2017-10-14 ·Reference W-3996131 ·Reported By 0 users
Some customers may have observed that when an Event is created from a quick action that includes a custom object lookup "Related To" field, this lookup field is not automatically populated on the event record.
1. Create a custom object in the org.
2. Create a custom field on Activity; then add it to event page layout.
3. Create a New Event quick action in the custom object.
4. Add the quick action to the page layout of the custom object.
Reproducing the behavior:
1. Go to any record in the custom object.
2. Create a new event using the quick action from Step 2 above.
3. Click "Create"
4. Click on the newly created event record from the feed of the custom object.
- Manually add the custom object record to the lookup field after the event has been created.
- add the action to the Salesforce 1 & Lightning actions section of the page layout and create the event from the Lightning Experience UI.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.