"Unable to access page" error when looking up Product in quick action that creates a Work Order Line Item (WOLI)
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-3955159 ·Reported By 2 users
Users may see an "Unable to access page" error when looking up Product in quick action that creates a work order line item (WOLI). This issue is isolated to Classic UI.
1. Login as a System Admin
2. Create a Quick Action for the Work Order object with the following details:
Label: Create WOLI
Action Type: Create a Record
Target Object: Work Order Line Item
Create Feed Item: Checked
3. Add all available fields to the action's page layout
4. Navigate to a Work Order
5. Edit the page layout for the Work Order
6. Add the following to the page:
- The custom quick action created in step 2
- The Price Book field
7. Set the Price Book field to the "Standard Price Book" or any other active Price Book and save the changes
8. On the Work Order's Feed select the custom quick action
9. Click the lookup icon for the Product field
- Popup window opens with an "Unable to access page" error
- Popup window opens allow you to search for products
As a workaround you can create line items using the Work Order Line Item related list.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.