Filtering By Knowledge Articles in the 'Following' Section of Chatter Results in Error
Last updated 2018-01-18 ·Reference W-3886558 ·Reported By 0 users
From a User’s Chatter Profile page, in the ‘Following’ section, switching the filter to “Knowledge Articles” (or an Article Type), may result in an Internal Server Error:
1. Create a developer edition org, enable Knowledge.
2. Create a Knowledge User and create an Article Type.
3. Enable Feed Tracking for the article type.
4. Create a custom profile, Clone from "Standard User" Profile, being sure not to grant "View ALL" and "Modify ALL" to the article type.
5.Create a user with this profile, login as this user and create couple of knowledge articles with that article type. Publish the articles.
6. *Follow* these articles,along with a couple of other objects records (such as Accounts).
7. Click the logged-in user’s Name to access their Chatter Profile page,
8. Select the Overview tab.
9. In the Following section, confirm a few random, listed Knowledge Articles are accessible.
10. Still in Following section, click the Show All link.
11. Use the Filter By: dropdown menu to switch from “Account" to the Article Type.
User should be able to view the complete list of accessible Knowledge Articles they’re following.
Error ID: XXXXXXXX-XXXX "104741704"
Affected users will need to access Articles directly.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.