Lead Status Picklist Values Missing If Label Has Been Changed (Lightning)
Last updated 2017-06-10 ·Reference W-3663539 ·Reported By 6 users
If any Lead Status picklist value labels have been changed so that they no longer match the API name, they will be missing from the lead record in Lightning for all users. For example, if the converted status of "Qualified" is changed so that the label is "Qualified - With Hyphen" and the API name is changed to "Qualified_With_Hyphen" then leads will not be able to be converted in Lightning, as the converted status will be missing.
2) Next to the "Qualified" (or whatever 'converted' status available in the picklist), click Edit
3) Change the Label to "Qualified - With Hyphen" and the API name to "Qualified_With_Hyphen"
5) Create a Lead Record
6) Switch to Lightning Experience
7) Navigate to the Lead Record and click "Convert" button
8) Notice the Converted Status Picklist fails to load (see screenshot)
Ensure the API name matches the Label of each value in the picklist.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.