External Users receiving "Insufficient Privileges" error message when accessing Community Management reports.
Last updated 2017-10-14 ·Reference W-3702423 ·Reported By 4 users
The Spring '17 Release delivered a feature to allow external users (with appropriate user license types) to access reports via the Community Management console.
Despite being implemented appropriately, external users are receiving an "Insufficient Privileges" error message when viewing aforementioned reports.
1) Create an external moderation user, ensuring that the proper permissions are provided to that user, as described in our Help and Training documentation.
2) Login to the Community as above user.
3) Navigate to the Community Management console within the Community.
4) Notice the console loads appropriately.
5) Attempt to open any of the community management reports, that utilizes "Networks" as the primary object.
6) Receive "Insufficient Privileges" error message.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.