In Spring'17, opportunity amount is not updated after editing opportunity product until the page is refreshed.
Last updated 2017-06-10 ·Reference W-3657390 ·Reported By 6 users
When an opportunity product is edited in Lightning in Spring'17, the amount field in the opportunity is not updated with the new value until the page is refreshed.
1. Switch to LEX.
2. Open an opportunity with products.
3. Notice the Amount field and the opportunity product.
4. Edit the opportunity product using the small arrow in the related list on the right hand side of the screen.
5. Change the Quantity and save the changes.
6. Notice that the Amount field didn't change.
7. Refresh the page. The amount field is updated to the new value.
Manually refresh the page.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.