High Assurance login policy on User Profile causing any content with Visualforce pages to show access error in Salesforce1 hybrid apps
Last updated 3 days ago ·Reference W-3651078 ·Reported By 39 users
If High Assurance Session Settings (Two Factor Authentication) is enabled at the User Profile level then Visualforce content is not accessible within the Salesforce1 hybrid applications (both iOS and Android downloadable apps). Instead of loading Visualforce content users will see the following error:
"You can't view this page, either because you don't have permission or because the page isn't supported on mobile devices."
- Visualforce tabs,
- Visualforce actions,
- Embedded Visualforce pages and Mobile Cards on standard Page Layouts.
1) Turn on the High Assurance setting in a User Profile under "Session Settings > Session security level required at login."
2) Ensure there is a Visualforce Tab available in Salesforce1 or an embedded Visualforce page on any record layout.
3) Log in to Salesforce1 via the iOS or Android hybrid application downloaded from the app store.
4) Try to access the Visualforce content in Salesforce1. The above access error will be displayed.
Disable High Assurance on the User Profile and do a fresh login with Salesforce1 to resolve this issue. You can enable High Assurance at the Salesforce1 Connected App level instead of the User Profile level to continue to enforce Two Factor Authentication with each Salesforce1 app.
The browser-based Salesforce1 applications in Safari (iOS) or Chrome (Android) are not impacted by this issue.
Reported By (39)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.