Insufficient Privileges when trying to edit Field Set in custom object as Delegated Administrator.
Last updated 2017-10-14 ·Reference W-3648434 ·Reported By 2 users
Delegated administrators will receive an Insufficient Privileges error message when they try to edit Field Sets in a custom object they have been granted access to.
1. Create a new user with Standard user profile.
2. Create a custom object.
3. Create a field set in the object.
4. With the System Administrator user create a Delegated Group in Setup > Delegated Administration.
4. Add the standard user to this group under Delegated Administration related list
5. Add the custom object in Custom Object Administration related list
6. Login with the standard user, go to the custom object > field set related list
7. Edit the field set that was created earlier.
There is no workaround at the moment.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.