Invocable email alert action fails at runtime when the recipient is an Opportunity team member on a parent Opportunity
Last updated 2017-05-09 ·Reference W-3602723 ·Reported By 3 users
Process Builder Faults when using Email Alert referencing Opportunity Team Members as recipients: Probably Limit Exceeded or 0 recipients
1) Create a custom object that is a child of Opportunity
2) Create workflow email alert on the custom object, and as the recipient type choose "Opportunity Team" and select any team role as the recipient.
3) Create an Opportunity record and create a team member under it with the role selected in step 3
4) Create a custom object record that is a child of the opportunity record.
5) Try to invoke the email alert (either through workbench or through process builder) from the custom object record and an error is thrown : Probably Limit Exceeded or 0 recipients
None at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.