LEX Record Creation success message displays the name of the record in English but it doesn't show for Leads/Contacts in other languages
Last updated 2017-06-10 ·Reference W-3603868 ·Reported By 0 users
Lightning Experience Record Creation success message displays the name of the record in English but it doesn't show for Leads/Contacts in other languages
1. Start with English as user language
2. In LEX, go to Contact object home.
3. Create a new contact record via 'New' action.
4. Fill in both first name and last name, and any required fields, click on Save.
* You should see the success message contains the contact name (combination of the first name and last name).
5. Change the user language to non-language e.g. French.
6. Repeat steps #2-4
* You should see that the success message doesn't contain the contact name.
None at the moment.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.