Standard user in Lightning is taken to Classic DIW landing page after import job is started or they may get insufficient privileges
Last updated 2017-05-09 ·Reference W-3590514 ·Reported By 1 users
The end users may be randomly directed to “Insufficient privileges” at the end of import, sometimes they are redirected to classic interface. This happens because the URL after "one.app#" is obfuscated and DIW uses this URL to redirect the user after the start of import. Because it is obfuscated, DIW fails to redirect the user to the correct page after import job is started
1) Make sure the user is logged to access Lightning Interface
2) Start Data Import Wizard and do a test import.
3) At the end of the import the user is directed to the Insufficient Privileges error or Classic DIW landing page.
1) You can assign the system admin profile to the affected user since only end users profiles are affected at this time
2) The end user can use the Classic Interface to do imports.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.