Explore on a Winter 17 Wave Designer Dashboard Compare Table Widget can cause query errors.
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-3409899 ·Reported By 7 users
Compare-table widget on a Winter 17 Wave Designer Dashboard when explored opens a new lens tab, and then closes the lens tab and tries to reopen the lens tab by clicking the explore again on the Compare Table widget, it causes an Application error
Syntax Error at position 95 after token ; :: h q generate ⇾;⇽ q = limit q 2
1. Open a existing Wave Designer Dashboard that contains a Compare table widget in it or create a new dashboard using Wave Designer witha Compare Table Widget.
2. explore the compare table ,
3. close the lens which was opened ,
4. explore the Compare table again from the Dashboard
5. You will see the Application Error.
Workaround at this time is not to close the "lens opened" in the first explore action and can explore again.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.