Chats appear to be assigning to more than one agent at a time when using Omni Channel widget
Last updated 2018-03-30 ·Reference W-3387041 ·Reported By 20 users
You may see that a chat is being routed to another Agent while the first Agent is still engaged in the chat.
You'll need 2 environments (desktop + laptop for example)
- agent 1 login in omni widget in your laptop
- start a chat and agent 1 accept it
- agent 2 login in omni widget in your desktop
- in agent 1 laptop, disable the wifi/network and wait until the chat is rerouted to agent 2.
- agent 2 accept chat
- agent 1 reconnect to wifi/network
--> actual behavior:
agent 1 has been reinitialized but he is still able to continue to chat
--> expected behavior
agent 1 should see the current chat as ended
Route chats through Live Agent widget for the time being.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.