Package containing sharing set component fails installation withfield integrity exception
Last updated 2021-05-14 ·Reference W-3381726 ·Reported By 30 users
If a package has sharing set components, it can fail installation with field integrity exception and error such as XXXXXXXXXX-XXXX (444968346)
1. Create a package with sharing set components
2. Upload the package.
3. In any subscriber org ensure it has private sharing.
4. Install the uploaded package and notice the failure message:
Organization: AW Computing (00DR000000TEST)
User: Admin User (00550000001TEST)
Package: XXXXXXXXX (04000000TEST)
Error Number: XXXXXXXXXX-XXXX (444968346) or
1. (Component A) field integrity exception
Component A: field integrity exception
2. (Component B) field integrity exception
Component B: field integrity exception
3. (Component C) field integrity exception
Component C: field integrity exception
Reported By (30)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.