GA360: All views associated to a link are deleted when a view is deleted from a child BU
Last updated 2020-04-06 ·Reference W-7369778 ·Reported By 1 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud March Release Patch 3
When a View is removed from a Business Unit from the Google Analytics Integration screen in the Setup app, views in all other Business Units in the Enterprise are also removed.
1. Navigate to a BU in the Marketing Cloud
2. Setup > Apps > Google Analytics Integration
3. Select View(s)
4. Assign One or more views
6. Now navigate to a different BU
7. Setup > Apps > Google Analytics Integration
8. Click Edit Access, remove a view
10. Examine that view is removed successfully
11. Now navigate back to the BU from step 1
12. Setup > Apps > Google Analytics Integration
13. Observe that the view selected in Step 4 is now missing from this BU
No workaround is available.