GA360: All views associated to a link are deleted when a view is deleted from a child BU
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7369778 ·Reported By 1 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud March Release Patch 3
When a View is removed from a Business Unit from the Google Analytics Integration screen in the Setup app, views in all other Business Units in the Enterprise are also removed.
1. Navigate to a BU in the Marketing Cloud
2. Setup > Apps > Google Analytics Integration
3. Select View(s)
4. Assign One or more views
6. Now navigate to a different BU
7. Setup > Apps > Google Analytics Integration
8. Click Edit Access, remove a view
10. Examine that view is removed successfully
11. Now navigate back to the BU from step 1
12. Setup > Apps > Google Analytics Integration
13. Observe that the view selected in Step 4 is now missing from this BU
No workaround is available.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.